Quick Turkey Parmigiana
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 2 lb cooked turkey, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fior di latte (cow’s milk mozzarella) cheese
- 3 large plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush large shallow baking dish with 1 tbsp olive oil. Layer turkey in bottom of dish; season with salt and pepper to taste. Layer cheese over top, then layer tomatoes over cheese.
- Sprinkle basil over top; drizzle with remaining olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes or just until cheese has melted.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito