Quick Herb Pizzette
Prep Time: 6 min
Cook Time: 4 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp green onions, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 pita rounds, each split into two rounds
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, green onions, parsley, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place rounds, cut side up, in single layer on nonstick baking sheets; bake for about 4 minutes or just until beginning to crisp. Remove from oven; brush immediately with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Tip: If you like, combine the ingredients for the olive oil mixture earlier in the day and set aside.