Pull-Apart Cheesy Pesto Garlic Bread
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Classic Pesto
- 1 large oval loaf Italian bread
- 1 tbsp dried Italian seasoning blend
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with foil; set aside.
- Make deep, diagonal cuts (about 1 inch apart) in diamond pattern into Italian loaf, making sure loaf stays intact at the base. Whisk together olive oil, Italian seasoning blend and garlic; brush all over loaf and in between cuts.
- Toss together tomatoes, 1 cup cheese and pesto; press mixture in between cuts of the loaf. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cover with foil; bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove foil; bake for about 10 minutes or until loaf is heated through, golden brown and crispy. Let cool slightly before serving.
Tip: Use a pre-shredded blend of Italian cheeses, or make your own with a combination of mozzarella, provolone, Emmental, Asiago and Parmesan cheese.