Prosciutto and Pine Nut Pizza
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 1 store-bought pizza dough (1 lb)
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 cup shredded Scamorza cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to fit 13- x 9-inch pan. Brush dough with olive oil. Arrange overlapping slices of prosciutto di Parma over the dough. Sprinkle cheese over prosciutto; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until bottom is almost golden brown. Sprinkle pine nuts over top; bake for 4 minutes. Transfer pizza to cutting board; cut into 5-inch squares and serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito