Pork Chops with White Beans and Tomatoes
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 2 to 2 1/2 lb rib-end pork chops, bone in
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 3 cans (14 1/2 oz each) Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz each) diced tomatoes, with juice
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Heat oil in large sauté pan set over high heat; season with 1/4 tsp salt and half of the rosemary. Cook pork chops for 3 minutes each side or until well browned; transfer to platter. Keep warm.
- Add beans, tomatoes, garlic, remaining salt and rosemary to pan; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Using back of a large spoon, crush some of the beans and tomatoes.
- Return pork chops to pan, spooning bean mixture over top; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Stir in parsley.
Recipe Provided by Chef Sharon Sanders