Pistachio-Dusted Pork Chops
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh rosemary leaves
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 loin pork chops (bone-in)
- 1 cup natural pistachio nuts, ground into powder
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly beat together eggs and rosemary; season with salt and pepper. Coat pork chops with ground pistachio powder.
- Heat olive oil in ovenproof sauté pan large enough to hold pork chops without crowding; brown pork chops over medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer pan to oven; bake for 35 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of pork chops reads 160°F.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito