Linguine with Pesto, Green Beans and Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1 lb linguine, trenette or fettuccine
- 3/4 lb baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 jar Filippo Berio Grilled Vegetable Pesto
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 6 minutes. Stir in green beans; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until potatoes and beans are tender. Drain well.
- Toss together pesto, pasta and reserved cooking liquid. Add potatoes, green beans and half of the basil, tossing well. Sprinkle with Pecorino and remaining basil. Drizzle with olive oil.
Tip: Use French green beans if desired.