Linguine with Crab
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 lb linguine
- 5 tbsp Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp dry white wine
- 2 cups chopped shelled king crabmeat
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 fresh red chili peppers, seeded and sliced
- Freshly ground pepper
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet set over medium-high heat, heat 3 tbsp olive oil; gently sauté garlic for 1 minute. Add wine; cook until reduced by half. Add crabmeat, parsley and chilies; cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta; toss with crabmeat mixture. Serve with remaining olive oil drizzled over top.