Honey-Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1 salmon filet (about 2 lb)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic and chili pepper flakes; brush over salmon.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake easily with fork. Sprinkle with chopped tarragon (if using).
- Substitute maple syrup for honey if desired.
- Omit chili flakes, if desired, and season with freshly ground pepper instead.