Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 5 min
Servings: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp spicy harissa paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped preserved lemon
- Put the cloves of garlic into a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add egg yolks and water and process until blended.
- With the machine running, drizzle in the Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil very slowly until the mixture is emulsified.
- Once the oil has been added, stop the machine, add the spicy harissa paste and finely chopped preserved lemon, then pulse to blend.
- Transfer to a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.