Guacamole with Balsamic Glaze
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 10 min
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Classic Balsamic Glaze
- 1 Thai red chili pepper, seeded and sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Using masher or back of a wooden spoon, mash avocados well; stir in 1/4 cup cilantro, lime juice and salt. Stir in onion, tomato and garlic.
- Transfer to serving bowl; drizzle with balsamic glaze. Garnish with chili pepper and remaining cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Add a chopped seeded jalapeño or hot green chili pepper if more heat is desired.
- Sprinkle with fresh Mexican cheese, such as queso fresco, if desired.