Grilled Calamari Salad
Prep Time: 15 min
Inactive Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 2 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 lb calamari, cleaned and dried
- 1 leek (white part only), julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 fennel bulb, julienned
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 5 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp blackberry (or Filippo Berio balsamic) vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill to high heat; grease grate well.
- Grill calamari on grill or in grill pan for 1 minute per side.
- Cut into thin strips and place in large bowl along with leek, red pepper, fennel, carrot and zucchini; toss with olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
Recipe provided by Toscana Saporita Cooking School