Grilled Balsamic Marinated Vegetables
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
- ½ cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- ½ tsp fresh marjoram
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb. fresh vegetables, chopped (such as zucchini, eggplant, green onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, or red onions)
This slightly tangy balsamic side is a perfect accompaniment to the steak.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, marjoram, salt and pepper.
- In 9x 13-inch baking dish, toss the vegetables; drizzle with the olive oil marinade. Toss to coat; cover and marinate for 2 hours or overnight, turning the vegetables occasionally.
- Prepare a medium-high gas or charcoal grill fire. Transfer the vegetables to a grill pan, reserving leftover marinade. Grill the vegetables, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with the reserved marinade, for 12 minutes or until tender.