Green Bean, Asparagus and Goat Cheese Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 3 min
Total Time: 13 min
- Honey Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio White Wine Vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Green Bean, Asparagus and Goat Cheese Salad:
- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup diced sundried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Honey Dijon Vinaigrette: Whisk together white wine vinegar, shallot, tarragon, mustard, honey, salt and pepper; whisk in olive oil.
- Green Bean, Asparagus and Goat Cheese Salad: In steamer basket, steam green beans and asparagus for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Rinse under cold water and drain well. Transfer to large bowl; add arugula and goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette. Garnish with sundried tomatoes and chives.
Tip: If you’re a fan of asparagus, omit the green beans and double the asparagus.