Grape and Gorgonzola Focaccia with Pistachios
Prep Time: 10 min
Inactive Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio 100% Italian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 ball (700 g) pizza dough
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 8 oz Concord grapes
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 oz Gorgonzola or goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough into long, narrow oval, about 1/2-inch thick. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Cover with tea towel; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp olive oil over dough; brush over top and sides of dough. Sprinkle with salt. Press grapes into dough; sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown all over and most grapes have split open. Top with cheese. Return to oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Drizzle with honey and remaining olive oil; sprinkle pistachios over top.
Tip: Seedless red grapes can also be used when Concord grapes are not available.