Fuzzy Peach and Olive Oil Spritzer
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 3 ripe peaches (about 2¼ lb.)
- 1 large egg white
- 3 oz. honey
- 2 oz. Filippo Berio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ oz. fresh lemon juice, plus lemon slices for garnish
- 1 liter sparkling water
- 8 small sprigs basil
Creamy, fruity, and refreshing. The basil garnish pairs perfectly with the hint of olive oil. This recipe contains raw egg; if that’s a concern, use pasteurized.
- Pit and coarsely chop two of the peaches and place in the jar of a blender. Pit the remaining peach and cut into 8 wedges; set aside.
- Add the egg white, honey, olive oil, and lemon juice to the blender and purèe. Transfer the mixture to a serving pitcher and gently stir in the sparkling water. Pour into ice-filled glasses, garnish with lemon slices and basil sprigs, and serve.