Fettuccine with Avocado Pesto Sauce
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1 lb store-bought fresh fettuccine
- 1 jar (6.7 oz/190 g) Filippo Berio Grilled Vegetable Pesto
- 2 small ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, in blender, purée pesto, avocados, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Toss together pasta, reserved cooking liquid and avocado mixture until well coated. Add cherry tomatoes and chives; toss gently.
Tip: Garnish with lemon zest if desired.