Feta and Tuna Salad
Prep Time: 1 hr
Inactive Time: 15 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
- 1/2 lb feta cheese, diced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 2 cans (6 oz each) light chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked into large pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp minced fresh mint
- Freshly ground pepper
- In bowl, combine cheese, onion, olives and tuna.
- In separate bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, mint, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tuna mixture and toss gently. Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before serving.