Fennel, Radicchio, and Orange Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 2 min
Total Time: 12 min
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Coarsely ground pepper
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 small head radicchio, torn into pieces
- 2 large blood or navel oranges, peeled, segmented and cut in half
- Toast pine nuts in small skillet set over medium heat for 2 minutes or just until beginning to brown. Transfer nuts to small bowl; set aside.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste in a jar; set aside. Gently toss together fennel, radicchio and oranges in salad bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently until well mixed. Sprinkle pine nuts over top.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito