Chicken Kabobs with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
Prep Time: 15 min
Inactive Time: 2 hr 13 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Total Time: 2 hr 30 min
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 small zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 6 metal skewers
- In glass bowl, whisk together olive oil, parsley, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; reserve 1 tbsp marinade and set aside separately. Toss chicken, zucchini and tomatoes in remaining marinade until coated; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken mixture, discarding marinade. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers, ending with chicken.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate with olive oil. Close lid and grill, turning frequently and brushing with reserved marinade until chicken is cooked through. (Alternatively, chicken can be broiled.)
Tip: Beef top sirloin or top round steak can be substituted for the chicken.