Caprese Zucchini Noodle Bowl
Prep Time: 15 min
Inactive Time: 10 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 25 min
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized (see tip below)
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup packed chopped fresh basil
- 1 ball (8 oz) burrata cheese, torn
- Toss together zucchini, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; let stand for about 10 minutes or until zucchini starts to soften.
- Gently stir in tomatoes and basil. Divide salad among 4 bowls. Top with cheese.
HOW TO/TIP/SMARTCUT: How to spiralize zucchini
- Use zucchini at least 2 inches in diameter for best results. Trim ends of zucchini. Place spiralizer on a smooth surface, such as a countertop, pushing down to adhere suction cups onto surface and secure the machine for spiralizing.
- Place your desired blade into the spiralizer. Using the spiralizer, turn zucchini into long strands, trimming with clean kitchen shears as needed.