Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 large plum tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 2 balls (each 8 oz) buffalo mozzarella or fior di latte cheese, each cut into 8 slices
- 16 whole basil leaves, stemmed
- 1/3 cup Filippo Berio Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tsp Filippo Berio red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- On serving platter, arrange 4 stacks; for each stack, start with tomato slice on bottom, then layer mozzarella slice and basil leaf over top, repeating three more times for each stack (each stack should have 4 slices of tomatoes, 4 slices of mozzarella and 4 basil leaves total).
- In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar and salt; drizzle over stacks. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito