Brussels Sprouts, Fennel & Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp each salt, freshly ground pepper and paprika
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 small head radicchio lettuce
- 1/2 head fennel
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Lemon Dressing:
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
In bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place chicken breasts on foil-lined baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork and instant-read thermometer reads 165°F when inserted into thickest part. Let stand for 5 minutes; slice diagonally.
- Thinly slice Brussels sprouts, radicchio and fennel using sharp knife, vegetable slicer or food processor. Cut both ends away from oranges; using a sharp knife, remove peel and outer membrane. Cut between membranes to release segments.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, Brussels sprouts, radicchio, fennel and orange segments; toss with Lemon Dressing to coat. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.