Broccoli Rabe with Roasted Tomatoes and Mixed Mushrooms
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lb mixed mushrooms (such as cremini, button and shiitake), stemmed and sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, fennel seeds and hot pepper flakes; add mushrooms and tomatoes, tossing gently to coat evenly. Arrange on prepared pans in even layer.
- Bake, rotating pans once, for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender, and mushrooms are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water, cook broccoli rabe for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and tender-crisp. Drain and plunge into an ice bath to stop the cooking. Drain and dry well. Toss with roasted vegetables and any accumulated juices.
Tip: Serve as a side dish with roasts or toss with cooked pasta for a quick and wholesome Meatless Monday dinner.