Blistered Balsamic Grape Crostini
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 7 min
Total Time: 12 min
Servings: 10 or more
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil, divided
- 2 cups red grapes, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp honey
- 16 baguette rounds
- 5 oz Brie cheese, cut into 16 thin slices
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large heavy-bottom skillet set over high heat; sauté grapes, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper for about 7 minutes or until grape skins start to blister and liquid is reduced by half. Stir in honey.
- Meanwhile, broil baguette slices for 1 minute per side or until golden and toasted.
Brush slices with remaining olive oil; top each with slice of Brie and some of the warm grapes. Drizzle with pan juices.
Tip: Substitute fresh mozzarella, burrata or goat cheese for Brie cheese if desired.