Baked Fish with Zucchini
Prep Time: 10 min
Inactive Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 13 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil (approx.)
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- Pinch hot pepper flakes
- 1 lb halibut or cod fillets
- 1 zucchini, cut in long thin slices
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly coat nonstick baking sheet with olive oil and sprinkle with vinegar, garlic and hot pepper flakes. Season fish well with salt and olive oil; place on prepared baking sheet. Grease one side of parchment paper with olive oil and place, oil side down, over fish; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add zucchini to bowl and season with salt and olive oil to taste. Sauté tomatoes, green onion and 1/4 cup olive oil in skillet set over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tomatoes and green onions begin to soften. Add zucchini; cook until lightly wilted. Transfer fish to serving platter; top with tomato mixture.
Recipe provided by The Low Cholesterol Olive Oil Cookbook