Apple-Orange-Raisin Fruit Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Inactive Time: 1 hr 10 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 1 hr
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Light Olive Oil
- 4 Gala apples, cut into chunks
- 2 navel oranges, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp raisins
- In bowl, combine olive oil, apples, oranges and raisins. Press some oranges with the back of a spoon to release juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes; toss and serve.
Recipe Provided by Chef Sharon Sanders