20 Minute Cheese Tortellini with Veggies
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain well. Reserve cooking pot.
- Meanwhile, heat Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion and salt and cook, stirring often until the onion starts to soften and become translucent, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add summer squash and cook, stirring often until starting to soften slightly, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in green beans and continue cooking, stirring often until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
20 Minute Cheese Tortellini with Veggies. Sauteed onions, yellow summer squash and green beans, tossed with cheese tortellini, sun dried tomato pesto and fresh chopped basil.
Credit: Katie Webster
Cooking Method: Boil
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Extra Virgin