Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 4 tsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 chopped anchovy fillets
- 3 canned tomatoes, drained, seeded and sliced
- 5 sliced pitted black olives
- 1/2 tsp salted capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in skillet set over medium heat; sauté garlic and anchovies for 2 minutes or until garlic is softened and light golden. Add tomatoes, olives and capers. Increase heat to high; cook, stirring constantly, for 15 seconds. Toss with pasta; sprinkle with parsley.