Sauted Veal Strips
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 7 min
Total Time: 12 min
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 lb veal cutlets, cut into 3- x 1/2-inch strips
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- Heat olive oil in skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté bay leaves for l minute. Increase heat to high; add veal and cook for 3 minutes, turning several times.
- Add lemon juice, parsley and pepper to skillet; toss with veal and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until veal is cooked through. Remove bay leaves; serve immediately.