Pan-Seared Fish with Caper Lemon Dressing
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 8 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 5 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 4 fish fillets, such as halibut, mahi-mahi or tilapia
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper. Place fillets in hot pan; sear on both sides. Lower heat to medium; cover and cook fish for 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine capers and lemon juice; whisk in remaining olive oil. Whisk in chives, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place fish fillets on individual serving plates; top with lemon zest and dill. Whisk dressing; then spoon over each fillet.
Recipe provided by Chef Jim Coleman