Orzo Pasta with Shrimp
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 8 oz orzo pasta
- 3 tbsp + 1/2 tsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 lb small shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and toss with 1/2 tsp olive oil; set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Add shrimp; cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp are opaque (do not overcook).
- Stir in pasta. Add tomatoes, cilantro, parsley and lemon juice. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.