Harissa Roasted Vegetable Salad with Pork Tenderloin
- Pour boiling water over chilies; let soak for 20 to 30 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 2 tbsp soaking water. Remove stems and seeds from chilies.
- Add to food processor along with reserved water, red peppers, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt and coriander; purée until smooth. With machine running, drizzle in olive oil; process until blended. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix 1 tbsp Harissa with 2 tbsp olive oil; toss with carrots and parsnips. Spread vegetables in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet; bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, season pork tenderloin with half of the salt and pepper. Place on separate foil-lined baking sheet; roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of the tenderloin registers 155°F. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice pork into 1/2-inch-thick medallions.
- Combine greens and roasted vegetables in large bowl; toss with red wine vinegar, remaining olive oil, and salt and pepper. Divide among 4 plates. Garnish with pistachios. Serve with pork tenderloin and extra Harissa.
Roasted Vegetable Salad with Pork:
1 hr 30 min
Cooking Method: Roast
World Cuisine: Middle Eastern