Grilled Tomato Ricotta Pesto Vegetable Bruschetta
- Preheat your grill to med-high. Approximately 400 – 450 degrees. A wood fire grill will add a nice smokiness, but any grill will do.
- Mix the Classic Pesto and olive oil together.
- Baste the bread slices lightly with the pesto oil mixture and set aside.
- Dump the vegetables onto two large crossed sheets of foil. Wrap up the vegetables loosely in the foil and poke 2-3 small holes in bottom to drain juices.
- Place foil wrapped vegetables on grill. Unwrap after 5-7 minutes. Toss around on foil and leave open to finish grilling. They are done when soft and a little caramelization has started. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Place the bread slices on grill. Turn frequently, and be watchful of burning. When bread is crispy and light to medium browned they are done.
- Spread Tomato & Ricotta Pesto on slices. One jar covers approximately 8 slices. Bread size will effect coverage.
- Top each off with the grilled vegetables and serve
Credit: Mom Foodie
Cooking Method: Grill
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Classic Pesto