Grilled T-Bone Steak over Arugula
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
- T-bone grilling steak (about 1 1/2 lb)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cups arugula
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Place steak on grill; close lid and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan set over low heat, warm olive oil, garlic, rosemary and red pepper flakes until fragrant. Arrange steak on arugula; pour warm oil over top.