Grilled Salmon with Red Onions
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil (approx.)
- 1 large red onion, halved and thickly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 salmon steaks (about 6 oz each)
- 2 large oranges, quartered
- Spread olive oil over half of large sheet of foil. Add onion and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Fold foil over onion and seal edges to make packet.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Place onion packet, salmon and oranges on grill; lightly brush salmon and oranges with olive oil. Close lid and grill, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes or until salmon is grill-marked, moist and pink in the middle.
- Arrange salmon on platter with oranges, squeezing some over top. Top with onion; season with salt and pepper.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito