Grilled Chicken & Mango Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
Prep Time: 40 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 50 min
- Grilled Chicken and Mango Salad:
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 head Boston Bibb lettuce, leaves divided
- 1 Ataulfo mango, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 can (14 oz) hearts of palm, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup halved red grapes
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup toasted pecan halves
- Cilantro-Lime Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir together olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper; toss with chicken and let stand for 10 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until grill-marked and cooked through. Let rest for 5 minutes; thinly slice chicken diagonally.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 plates. Arrange chicken, mango, hearts of palm, grapes, onion, cilantro and pecans on top; drizzle with Cilantro-Lime Dressing.
Cilantro-Lime Dressing: Whisk together olive oil, lime, mustard, honey, lime zest and cumin until blended. Stir in cilantro.
Grilled Chicken & Mango Salad: