Gorgonzola Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1/3 cup Gorgonzola cheese (2 1/2 oz)
- 1/2 dried bread crumbs
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 to 2 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mash together cheese, 2 tbsp bread crumbs and pepper with fork. Lay chicken, smooth side down, on work surface. Crumble cheese mixture over top; press to flatten. Roll up chicken and secure with sturdy pointed toothpick.
- Spread remaining bread crumbs and salt on waxed paper. Coat chicken bundles with olive oil; dip chicken into crumb mixture to lightly coat all over, shaking off excess. Place chicken on large baking sheet; brush all over with olive oil. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden and chicken is cooked through.
Recipe provided by Chef Sharon Sanders