Gluten-Free Double Pesto Stuffed Shells
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta shells and cook for half the cooking time on the package. Drain and rinse in cool water. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta and Filippo Berio Pesto sauce. Stir until combined.
- To assemble, coat the bottom of a baking dish with some Filippo Berio Tomato Ricotta Pesto sauce. Fill each half-cooked shell with the cheese mixture and place face-down on the sauce. Repeat with the shells until the cheese mixture is gone. Top the shells with the remaining sauce.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, 25 minutes.
Credit: Kristina Coughlin
Cooking Method: Bake
Product: Classic Pesto