Farro Salad with Roasted Cauliflower, Broccoli and Tofu
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook farro over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender but still slightly chewy. Drain and let cool.
- Meanwhile, toss cauliflower, broccoli and carrot with 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp thyme, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Transfer to baking sheet; bake, turning once, for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Combine remaining olive oil, remaining thyme, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, chili flakes and remaining salt and pepper; toss with tofu. Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet; bake for 25 minutes, turning occasionally, or until golden brown and slightly puffed.
- Lemon Dressing: Meanwhile, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, lemon zest, garlic and salt. Whisk in olive oil until blended.
- In large bowl, combine farro, roasted vegetables and tofu; toss with Lemon Dressing. Garnish with pine nuts. Serve with lemon wedges.
1 hr 5 min
Cooking Method: Roast
World Cuisine: Italian