- Grease 12-inch round pizza pan with oil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Set aside.
- Punch down dough; let stand on lightly floured work surface for 5 minutes. With lightly floured hands or rolling pin, pat or roll into 13-inch round. Transfer to prepared pan; fold edges over slightly to make rounded border. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand for 15 minutes or until slightly risen.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In small microwaveable bowl, place garlic and oil; cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for about 90 seconds or until bubbly. Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle some of the garlic oil over crust, spreading with back of spoon. Mix remaining garlic oil with ricotta; dollop over crust, spreading with back of spoon. Sprinkle evenly with Gruyère and Parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheeses are golden and bubbly. Transfer to rack; let cool for 5 minutes.
• To save time, substitute one pound of thawed frozen commercial bread dough for the pizza dough.
Recipe Provided by Chef Sharon Sanders
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Extra Virgin