Caprese Zucchini Noodle Bowl
Prep Time: 15 min
Inactive Time: 10 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 25 min
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized (see tip below)
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup packed chopped fresh basil
- 1 ball (8 oz) burrata cheese, torn
- Toss together zucchini, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; let stand for about 10 minutes or until zucchini starts to soften.
- Gently stir in tomatoes and basil. Divide salad among 4 bowls. Top with cheese.
HOW TO/TIP/SMARTCUT: How to spiralize zucchini
•Use zucchini at least 2 inches in diameter for best results. Trim ends of zucchini. Place spiralizer on a smooth surface, such as a countertop, pushing down to adhere suction cups onto surface and secure the machine for spiralizing.
•Place your desired blade into the spiralizer. Using the spiralizer, turn zucchini into long strands, trimming with clean kitchen shears as needed.