Baked Oregano Chicken and Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 to 3 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 6 potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 2 lb)
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 16- x 10-inch baking pan with oil.
- In shallow bowl, mix together Parmesan, breadcrumbs, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Dip both sides of chicken and potato slices in mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes in slightly overlapping rows in prepared pan; sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining breadcrumb mixture over top. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
Recipe Provided by Chef Sharon Sanders