10-Minute Zesty Salsa
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 tbsp seeded chopped jalapeño peppers
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio® Olive Oil
- Dash Diamond Crystal® Salt
- Dash pepper
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, onion, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper; refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
• Serve this salsa with 1 bag (12.5 oz) Snyder’s of Hanover® Tortilla Chips.
• When cutting or seeding hot peppers, use rubber or plastic gloves and avoid touching your face.
Recipe provided by Wheatfields